Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Goodbye Everyone!

Thank you, everyone, for being such good friends and examples to me. It's been a long road, but I'm so happy that now I'm on the right path and I look forward to what the future holds. This is both my first AND my last post on the blog. From now on, my mom and sisters will be the ones updating this. I believe they are going to be posting most of my emails here, so if you would like to see how I'm doing, or even if you just want to get an idea of what to expect on YOUR OWN mission, feel free to read and leave comments. Again, thank you all for your friendship and support! I look forward to hearing from you soon.

-Elder Kyle Davis

1 comment:

  1. I see you liked my idea Elder Davis!! Sweet. Glad I could help. :) Good luck on your mission, you will be great!
    --Kelsie

    ReplyDelete